Thank you for your interest in contributing to the TFS Admin Tool project. In order to have your contributions included in future versions of TFS Admin Tool, you need to fill out the assignment form covering your contributions.
Please print a hard copy of the Project Assignment Agreement posted on the TFS Admin Tool homepage, fill it and return the signed original:
TFS Admin Tool Project
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
Instructions for filling out the Assignment Agreement:
- In the title of the agreement, before "Assignment Agreement," please enter "TFS Admin Tool"
- In initial paragraph, please enter your full legal name in the space labeled "You"
- In paragraph #1, please enter "TFS Admin Tool" in the space labeled "Project"
- At the bottom of the agreement, please fill in your full legal name, signature and date on the designated lines at the end of the agreement. Please be sure to enter the date of your signature on the line labeled Date, below the signature line.
- If authorization is required from any entity other than you, the individual, please have authorized representatives from the entity(s) complete the Name, Signature, By, Title and Date lines in the spaces provided below your own signature.
If you have any questions regarding this assignment agreement or how to fill it out, please contact