i keep having this problem while i trying to connect from client end and 1 dialogue box popup
it is about reporting server located at iis/report... not sufficient permission
i think is the problem of location , because it is iis but not ip
i was installed on machine been while
still no collection can use the reporting feature
may i know how could i fix this ?
i was tried this but no effect =.=
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Type the following in the Address bar:
http:// application-tier /Reports/Pages/Folder.aspx
where application-tier is the name of the Team Foundation application-tier report server. You can find the name of the report server by opening Team Explorer, expanding the Reports node, and viewing the properties of a report.
3. Click the Properties tab and then click New Role Assignment .
4. In Group or User Name , add the Windows logon name for the person to whom you want to grant Content Manager permissions.
5. In Role , select Content Manager , and then click OK .
6. Click Site Settings and then click Configure site wide security .
7. Click New Role Assignment .
8. In Group or User Name , add the Windows logon name for the person to whom you want to grant System Administrator permissions.
9. In Role , select System Administrator , and then click OK .